There’s no better way to make a quick and easy meal than a sheet-pan dinner. This camping recipe is great for making at the campground or at home. If you’re working with a start oven size in most RVs, you will likely need to work in batches unless you’re cooking for two. But this easy recipe is so worth it! Learn more below.
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1 lbs baby red potatoes
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Wash and dry all produce.
- Mince galric, crush the rosemary, halve the potatoes, and slice the lemon into rounds.
- In a bowl, combine: olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt, and rosemary until blended.
- Add 1/4 cup of the marinade to a shallow dish and add chicken, turning to coat thoroughly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or more. Refrigerate the rest of the marinade, you’ll use the rest later.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- After the chicken has marinated, drain it and place chicken on a sheet pan.
- Add potatoes in a single layer and drizzle with reserved marinade.
- Top with lemon slices on the potatoes and chicken.
- Bake until chicken reaches and internal temperature of 165 and the potatoes are easy to puncture with a fork. 40-45 minutes should be long enough.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parsley.
Find your next RV for your family travel when you shop at Parris RV. We’ll help you take home the perfect fit for your family at a great price. Contact us today for more information.