Love being able to pack up and go with little work? How about going and having no idea where you’ll end up–maybe at the ridge of a mountain or somewhere in the forest? If you love spontaneity, low-maintenance work, and easy-access to adventure, our CRUX Expedition Folding Pop-Up Camper for sale will be perfect for you and/or you and your significant other. Check out the details of the CRUX Expedition Folding Pop-Up Camper Review below!
Find your inner adrenaline junkie and go for the hills next time you’re feeling antsy at home! This camper is so easy to pack up and super lightweight, which means you’ll be able to pull it with a small vehicle. This camper is for the spirit who loves the outdoors and who loves the convenience of things that come in tiny packages.
There are a few features that you will absolutely want to know when checking out this camper:
- 15oz. Coated Canvas tent and annex, with sun shades and alloy poles.
- Independent suspension with heavy-duty springs and gas charged shocks
- 10″ electric brakes with hand brake on the draw bar (12″ on 2700 and 3100)
- Dual drawbar safety chains
- Heavy-duty, off-road, galvanized steel frame
- 15″ alloy rims, six bolt pattern and 31″ x 10.5″ Cooper Tires (1610 and 2700)
- 15″ alloy rims, six bolt pattern and P265/75R15 Cooper Off-Road tires (3100)
- Stainless steel 18 Gallon water tank with alloy skid plate (26 gallon 2700)
- Two stainless steel water tanks (26 Gallon and 11 Gallon) (Model 3100 only)
There are a variety of other important features, as well. For example, all of the storage doors on this trailer have air-tight, waterproof seals and locks. This is important for those rainy nights that you weren’t aware of. Also, there are LED lights throughout the trailer of the camper, which means you’ll be able to see when you’re in bed with a book. The lights are an extremely convenient alternative to even an electric lantern.
There is also a chef’s galley, an electric panel, and a refrigerator chamber so you will not be totally part of the woods when heading into the depths of the forest for a few days! Another awesome feature to note is the slideout stainless steel kitchen with a Dometic two burner propane stove, a sink, and an electric water pump. Make sure to take a look at all of our Crux Expedition floorplans to find the exact model you’re looking for.
Spontaneous and fun, this CRUX Expedition will certainly be rewarding when it comes to making the best memories. Adventure is out there, and you’ll find it more easily than every before with the folding pop-up camper! If you have any questions concerning our RVs, please contact us today. We’d love to chat with you about finding the perfect RV for you and your family. We wish you happy camping!