Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite Toy Hauler Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailers and toy haulers are lightweight towables that are perfect for those who are just getting started in the RV world. These easy-to-manage trailers offer quite a few floorplan options to suit your taste and your lifestyle.
Some of the top exterior features are the Azdel laminated sidewalls that weigh half as much as wood, yet they are more durable and easy on the environment. Another great feature is the colossal storage from the exterior pass-through storage compartment, and the griddle at the outdoor kitchen is more versatile than a two-burner stove. The 6' 9" vaulted ceilings allow you to have more head space on the interior, and the refrigerator can hold just about everything you need for all of your meals while you're away. You will also find the solar prep that comes standard will allow you to add solar power to your RV if you need to do some off-grid camping!
Ultra convenient and ultra accommodating, the Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailers and toy haulers are ultra ready for you and your family!
Sundance Ultra Lite 243SR
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite toy hauler 243SR highlights: Unique Rear Slide ... more about Sundance Ultra Lite 243SR
Sleeps 6 Slides 1 Length 28 ft 11 in Ext Width 8 ft 1 in Ext Height 10 ft 11 in Int Height 6 ft 9 in Interior Color Urban Loft Fresh Water Capacity 44 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Black Water Capacity 30 gals Furnace BTU 30000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs. Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info Electric with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Sundance Ultra Lite Features:
- Azdel laminated sidewalls with half the weight of wood yet more durable and easy on the environment. Weather and temperature resistant. Azdel acts as a sound barrier while providing good insulation value
- Back wall Hatch door fully opens to store bikes, kayaks, etc. 2 tie downs on the floor
- Screen included on hatch entrance
- Colossal Storage – Exterior pass thru storage compartment with motion LED lighting provides you ample space to take everything you need
- Griddle in all outside kitchens with metal countertops. More versatile than a two-burner stove
- Automotive painted and stylish front cap
- Tire pressure monitoring prep allowing for simple customer upgrades
- Slam Latch Baggage Doors
- Aluminum Triple Entry Step
- Large Assist Entry Handlebars
- Outside spray port with hose & sprayer
- Black tank flush
- TV Antenna and cable hookup
- Electric awning with LED light
- Detachable power cord
- Privacy roller shades on all windows with a clean design
- Dinette table is free standing with easy storage under the TV and use anywhere.
- Roll over dinette to make into a bed
- 6’9” vaulted ceilings allowing for the feeling of more space
- Dream dinette and fireplace (most floor plans) providing you all the comforts in your home
- Woven flooring and flush floors in all slide outs making it family and dog friendly
- 10 Cu ft 12-volt refrigerator perfect for holding everything you need for the family barbecue
- Pressed counter tops
- 30" Main Entry Door w/Friction Doors
- 13.5K BTU dual ducted AC
- Residential Style Furniture with a Tri-Fold sofa
- LED interior Lighting
- Spring Loaded Hidden Hinge Cabinets
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Upgraded mattress with comforter
- Slide out TV that rotates all the way around
- Painted Fiberglass Front Cap with LED Lights
- 5/8 Tongue & Groove Plywood floors
- Plywood under all beds and dinette seating
- Walkable aluminum trussed barrel roof with 3/8” decking wrapped in TPO
- Rack & Pinion Power Slide out supported by frame w/manual override
- Enclosed Underbelly with insulated tanks heated by 2" furnace ducts
- Sealed 7-layer plywood slide out floor
- Black Tank Flush
- Dual Ducted A/C
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI water heater
- High output furnace
Tires & Axle Features
- Industry Leading Axles with E-Z Lube hubs
- Torsion axles with 15 inch D-rated off road tires
- 12 Volt refrigerator (East)
- 8 Cu Ft Gas/Electric refrigerator (West)
- Stainless Appliances
- Flush Mount Range with Glass Top
Bedroom & Bathroom Features
- Roller Shades
- Full 60”X80” Queen Bed with comforter
- Hanging storage
- Underbed Storage (Model Specific)
- USB charging ports
Standard Safety Features
- Keyed alike- One unique key for all your locks
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Spare tire and carrier
- Solar Prep comes standard (option to upgrade to Sol 190 or Sol 380)
- 15k A/C
- 50 AMP Service
- Power Tongue Jack
- 39” LED TV
- 2nd A/C in Bedroom
- Solar - Upgrade to Sol 190 or Sol 380
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.