Lance Enduro Off-Road Trailer RVs For Sale
The Enduro off-road trailer by Lance is designed for the outdoor enthusiast looking for adventure! With off-grid capabilities, a lightweight design, and a state-of-the art solar/battery technology, you can go just about anywhere with the Enduro!
The independent off-road suspension, off-road tires, and articulating off-road hitch are what make the Enduro so easy to tow, and you can add the optional bike racks if you plan to hit the trails. A wet bath comes standard that includes a shower and cassette toilet, and you will love the modern and functional interior. Off-grid camping is possible with the 1500W inverter and 200W solar panel included, and you can choose an optional second solar panel for even more power.
Escape to adventure and off the beaten path camping spots with an Enduro off-road trailer by Lance!
Lance Enduro off-road trailer 1200EK highlights: Wet Bath Front Storage Box ... more about Enduro 1200EK
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 20 ft 5 in Ext Width 8 ft 10 in Ext Height 9 ft 11 in Hitch Weight 350 lbs GVWR 4500 lbs Dry Weight 3500 lbs Cargo Capacity 1000 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 40 gals Grey Water Capacity 26 gals Refrigerator Type 12V/110V Portable Cooler/Refrigerator Cooktop Burners 2 Axle Weight 4500 lbs LP Tank Capacity 5 gals Cargo Deck Size 6 ft 7 in Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Hitch Ball Size 1 in
Lance Enduro off-road trailer 1200IK highlights: Interior Kitchen U-Shaped ... more about Enduro 1200IK
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 20 ft 5 in Ext Width 8 ft 10 in Ext Height 9 ft 11 in Hitch Weight 350 lbs GVWR 4500 lbs Dry Weight 3500 lbs Cargo Capacity 1000 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 40 gals Grey Water Capacity 26 gals Refrigerator Type 12V/110V Portable Cooler/Refrigerator Cooktop Burners 1 Axle Weight 4500 lbs LP Tank Capacity 5 gals Cargo Deck Size 6 ft 7 in Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Hitch Ball Size 1 in
- Cassette Toilet (5 Gal.)
- Ducted Heat
- Wet Bath (24In x 26In Shower Pan)
- 12V Load Center
- 12V/USB Charging Port(s)
- Battery Monitor
- Interior/Exterior Bluetooth Speaker
- Inverter (1500W)
- LED Interior Lighting - Throughout
- Lithium Battery (100AH)
- Locking Battery Compartment
- Solar on the Side Pre-Wire (Receptacle)
- Solar Panel - 200 Watt
- Storage Compartment Lighting
- Systems Monitor Panel
- Aluminum Wheels W/Radial Off-Road Tires
- Entry Assist Handle
- Euro Radius Entry Door W/Insulated Window & Fly Screen
- Exterior Kitchen(Truma Cooler 69DZ, Two-Burner Cooktop)
- Exterior Propane Connection
- Exterior Wash Station (W/Quick-Release Hose)
- Extrusion Integrated Construction (No Mech Fasteners)
- Holding Tank Skid Plate(s) - Aluminum
- Independent Suspension Axle Design
- Laminated Fiberglass Bonded Exterior
- LED Camp Area Flood Lights (4)
- LED License Plate Light W/Holder
- LED Tail Lights / Fender Lights / Running Lights
- Lightweight Hybrid Entry Step
- Lock N Roll / Max Coupler (360 Deg Articulating Hitch)
- Manual Stabilizer Jacks (Two Rear - Retractable)
- Manual Tongue Jack (Retractable)
- Outboard Wheel Design W/Angular Fenders and Rub Rail
- Radius Acrylic Tinted Thermopane Euro Windows
- Radius Cornered Storage Compartment Doors
- Rear Mounted Spare Tire Mounted On Swing Away Carrier
- Roof Rack System
- Tongue Mounted Storage Box W/Fire Wood Rack
- Utility Receiver (2 Inch)
- Welded Steel Chassis
Fresh and Waste Water System
- Water heater Gas/Electric w/Boost Mode Feature (Truma)
Galley/Appliances & Equipment
- 2 Burner Propane Stove
- Portable Cooler/Refer (12V / 110V)
- Single Stainless Steel Sink (Round)
- Euro Combo Screen/Shade on Windows
- Euro-Ply Cabinet Construction
- Forward U-Shaped Dinette (72In x 80in Sleeping Area)
- Interior - Ultraleather Fabric
- Hybrid Mattress (Memory Foam / Air)
- Lagun Mounted Table
- U-Shaped Dinette
Colors - Interior
- Two Tone High Tech
- Air Conditioner Black 12 Volt
- Backup Camera w/Wireless Monitor
- Second Lithium Battery
- Second Solar Panel - 200 Watt
- Bike Racks (2)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Since 1965 Lance has been building America’s most popular truck campers. And today, many of them are still on the road – a true testament to the company’s philosophy that Quality Comes First. Now Lance is making its mark with travel trailers that are the new towable of choice.
Based in California – the nation’s most demanding state for building safe products – Lance manufactures from a State-of-the-Art Production Facility – a 141,000 square foot, 22 acre campus – campus because Lance continues to learn from its dealers and from every single customer who provides ongoing feedback for improvement and new product design.
Ideas born from this process include LanceLock™, the use of Azdel™, Lite-Ply™ and the removal of all Mercury making for an eco-friendly, toxin-free RV. These are just a few of the examples of how Lance uses advanced engineering that contributes to a quality product.
For the last decade, Lance has won the prestigious DSI Award (Dealer Satisfaction Index) for quality almost every year. They are also rated Best in Owner Satisfaction by their customers who are often repeat buyers and a source of referrals for new customers. And recently, Consumers Digest awarded the entire Lance line their highest rating.