4360 S. State Street
Murray, UT 84107
New 2021 Heartland Gravity 334013' Garage! Patio Deck System!
Heartland Gravity toy hauler 3340 highlights:
- 13' Garage
- Dual Entry
- Reclining Sofa Slide
- Power Queen Bed
- 30 Gallon Fuel Station
Hit the off-road trails of your dreams after unloading your ATV down the rear ramp door and out of the 13' garage. This area converts to an extra living and sleeping space for the kids, your buddies or extra family members. The main living and kitchen are quiet spacious with the slide out sofa allowing you more floor space to make meals in the kitchen area. You can get then get cleaned up in the double entry bathroom to retire to your own master bedroom with the second slide out offering more storage. Plus, the double entry doors makes for a smooth flow of traffic in and out of this unit!
With each Gravity toy hauler fifth wheel by Heartland you will enjoy a separate garage for your ATV, motorcycles, or golf cart. You will appreciate the side man door with triple entry steps, a 30 gallon fuel station with a generator prep, plus a power queen bed with opposing sofas and a dinette for sleeping space and an extra eating area. The wide body construction, high gloss exterior, power front landing gear, Dexter 7,000 lb. axles, and power rear stabilizers are just a few of the Gravity "Apollo" package features you will appreciate. And the Gravity "Mission" package gives you features such as a stainless steel kitchen sink with a residential style faucet, an 8 cu. ft. stainless steel refrigerator, a queen bed in the master bedroom, and reclining sofa seating with fold down counsel featuring cup holders and USB charger. So load up your off-road toys, camping gear and such and start feeling the gravity!
Great StaffI would recommend these guys to anyone. From helpful sales folks to finance office I couldn’t have had a better experience. They took time with me to explain everything I needed to know and got me on my way to lots of family fun in our new toy hauler. Thanks Parris RV. - McKay
|Length||40 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3375 lbs|
|Gross Weight||17000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13002 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3950 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||8 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||16' Power with LED Light|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.