5545 S. State St.
Murray, UT 84107
New 2021 Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite 265 BHDouble Size Bunks! Outside Kitchen!
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 265 BH highlights:
- Double Size Bunks
- Rear Corner Bath
- USB Charging Ports
- Outside Shower
- Universal Docking Station
If you can imagine having your own accommodations everywhere you camp, with sleeping space for eight to nine people when you fold down the furniture, this is the one! You can also cook inside with full amenities, or outside on the outdoor kitchen. This model includes a sofa and a booth dinette to relax, dine at, and play games if the weather is too wet, and the 20' awning will allow you to sit outside after the storm passes. You will appreciate having your own full bathroom allowing you to skip the public facilities especially at night, and having the ability to shower before bedtime. Step inside and start living your imaginations!
If you're tired of hauling around a larger luxury unit then you need one of these Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailers! They may be lighter in weight, but they still pack in all of the luxurious amenities like the griddle with all outside kitchens, the 6' 9" vaulted ceilings, the Dream Dinette and fireplace on most models, and the woven flooring in all the slides. There is colossal storage with the exterior pass-through storage compartment with motion LED lighting, and the secure step entry steps have an extra-large handle for you to enter the unit safely. The Azdel laminated sidewalls have a lightweight non-wood substrate for a sound barrier and better insulation value. These trailers will meet your exact camping needs whether you're looking for a single slide or a double slide bunkhouse!
Awesome Sales StaffParris RV is awesome! The sales team, service department, staff and management are outstanding. From our first encounter when we walked through the door to the closing of the sale, we were treated with respect and honesty. Our salesman, Kyle, was so helpful. He listened to us, answered our questions and helped us find the trailer to fit our needs. We would definitely recommend Parris RV to our family - Collen
SALE PRICE: $31,788
|Length||30 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Hitch Weight||748 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7748 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5752 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1964 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.