LocationParris RV - Payson
425 East 920 North
Payson, UT 84651
New 2022 Heartland Bighorn 3300DLMade for year round use!
Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel 3300DL highlights:
- Rear Sleeper Sofa
- Kitchen Island
- Live Edge Dinette Table
- Double Sink Vanity
- King Bed
- Built-In Closet System
Get out and explore to be able to return to your own comfortable accommodations that include luxury features that you can enjoy while staying at an RV park. The rear living area offers an upgraded flip and fold sleeper sofa to offer to overnight guests, and the dual opposing slides give everyone more walking around space to get to the kitchen amenities and the seating. The kitchen island and extra counter space will make the cook happy when making meals and using all the appliances including the residential refrigerator. Everyone can watch the 55" LED TV while relaxing on the furniture or dining at the live edge dinette table with two standard chairs and two folding chairs. Sleep like a king in the front bedroom that offers a built-in closet system, a space prepped for a washer/dryer option, plus two windows in the slide out king bed for better air flow when you want fresh air inside.
With any Bighorn fifth wheel by Heartland, there is in-house constructed laminated fiberglass sidewalls, double-welded aircraft quality aluminum superstructure cage construction, walkable roof decking with wood roof trusses, a heated and enclosed underbelly plus heated and insulated holding tanks and gate valves for any climate camping, plus color-coded Plumb-PLEX water lines. You can easily setup camp with the 6-point hydraulic landing gear and auto leveling system, and stow away lots of outdoor gear in the Super Store-More 3-sided accessed basement with 30% more storage. There is easy-to-care for vinyl flooring on all main floors and woven flooring on slide floors, a Whisper quiet A/C system with dual high output 15,000 BTU A/C units for maximum comfort, Amish-crafted 100% hardwood cabinetry, fascia and doors with hidden hinges and drawers, in-house milled and finished solid surface countertops throughout the kitchen, plus a "Spa Bath" and more!. And each is pre-wired for satellite systems and wi-fi internet.
Great StaffI would recommend these guys to anyone. From helpful sales folks to finance office I couldn’t have had a better experience. They took time with me to explain everything I needed to know and got me on my way to lots of family fun in our new toy hauler. Thanks Parris RV. - McKay
SALE PRICE: $91,995
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2330 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12277 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3675 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||20 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 55" LED TV, BR 32" LED TV|
|Awning Info||17' Deluxe Power w/LED Light Strip|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.