4360 S. State Street
Murray, UT 84107
New 2022 Heartland Gravity 321011' Garage, Patio Deck System!
Heartland Gravity toy hauler 3210 highlights:
- King Bed
- Dual Entry Doors
- Sofa w/ Dinette
- Outside Kitchen
With dual entry doors, you will experience a smooth flow of traffic in and out of this toy hauler! One of the entrances leads directly into the cargo area where there is a power queen bed above opposing sofas with a dinette to enjoy your meals at and a loft with a bunk mat for extra sleeping space. The sofa slide is big enough for four people to sit while they enjoy the entertainment center or socialize with the chef as they prepare a delicious home cooked meal with the three burner cooktop. The outside kitchen makes it possible for you to breathe in fresh air and watch the kids playing while you cook dinner too. The dual entry bathroom makes it easy for all to access, especially those sleeping in the front private bedroom!
You will find indoor luxuries with an outdoor lifestyle in any one of these Heartland Gravity toy haulers! The 30 gallon lockable fueling station makes it easy to fuel up your favorite off-road toys and you can even unlock it with your units keys. The ramp door patio kit will create the perfect outdoor hangout spot, and the MORryde solid step helps you to safely enter and exit. You can go off grid thanks to the 20 watt solar panel with inverter prep and know that your toys will arrive in the same spot you left them with the integrated frame welded tie downs. The Dexter axles with G range tires ensures you will have a safe trip too. You can even keep your electronics fully charged with the wireless charging ports and keep yourself fully charged sleeping on the king bed!
Great StaffI would recommend these guys to anyone. From helpful sales folks to finance office I couldn’t have had a better experience. They took time with me to explain everything I needed to know and got me on my way to lots of family fun in our new toy hauler. Thanks Parris RV. - McKay
SALE PRICE: $79,995
|Length||38 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2465 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16250 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12388 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3814 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||86 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||46 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||11 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||8 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI|
|AC BTU||27000 btu|
|Awning Info||18' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.