LocationParris RV - Payson
425 East 920 North
Payson, UT 84651
New 2022 Heartland Gravity 355011' Garage, Patio Deck System!
Heartland Gravity toy hauler 3550 highlights:
- Dual Entry Doors
- Bath and a Half
- King Bed
- Two Sofas
Pack your bags and load up your toys into this toy hauler! There are plenty of seating and sleeping places for everyone between the rear overhead loft area, the two sofas in the living area, and the king bed in the private bedroom, plus you can choose to add the optional electric queen bed with split bench seat below it. The front bedroom also has a wardrobe slide to keep your clothes looking nice and an entrance into the dual entry bathroom. You can prepare a delicious home cooked meal with the three burner cooktop then head outdoors and set up a table with chairs underneath one of the two awnings for a relaxing dinner outdoors!
You will find indoor luxuries with an outdoor lifestyle in any one of these Heartland Gravity toy haulers! The 30 gallon lockable fueling station makes it easy to fuel up your favorite off-road toys and you can even unlock it with your units keys. The ramp door patio kit will create the perfect outdoor hangout spot, and the MORryde solid step helps you to safely enter and exit. You can go off grid thanks to the 20 watt solar panel with inverter prep and know that your toys will arrive in the same spot you left them with the integrated frame welded tie downs. The Dexter axles with G range tires ensures you will have a safe trip too. You can even keep your electronics fully charged with the wireless charging ports and keep yourself fully charged sleeping on the king bed!
Great ServiceWe love our "new to us" trailer! I'll be honest and say that I almost walked away from it because of one sales person, Penny, but luckily everyone else there made up for it big time! The guy who did our walk-through with us was awesome, and gave us a lot of good tips and tricks since we are first time owners. The sales manager was also awesome and made sure we got a new tire put on after we saw a - Justine
SALE PRICE: $78,153
|Length||41 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||92 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Garage Size||11 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||8 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI|
|AC BTU||27000 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.