New 2022 Heartland Gravity 361013.4 Garage with Patio Deck!
Heartland Gravity toy hauler 3610 highlights:
- 13' 4" Garage
- Bath and a Half
- Dual Entry
- Loft Area
- Outside Kitchen
- 30 Gallon Fuel Station
Spacious and ready for your off-road toy, this 13' 4" separate garage will allow you to have fun and enjoy inside comforts where ever you decide to hook up. You can even fill up your toys with the fuel station, sleep several family members in the garage with the power queen bed with opposing sofas and the loft area, plus there is a handy half bath and side man door. Someone might even sleep on the sofa in the main living area. The unique bench and table setup, plus the U-shaped kitchen makes this a popular area when you aren't riding your toys. And the front master bedroom offers a slide out giving the room more floor space and storage.
You will find indoor luxuries with an outdoor lifestyle in any one of these Heartland Gravity toy haulers! The 30 gallon lockable fueling station makes it easy to fuel up your favorite off-road toys and you can even unlock it with your units keys. The ramp door patio kit will create the perfect outdoor hangout spot, and the MORryde solid step helps you to safely enter and exit. You can go off grid thanks to the 20 watt solar panel with inverter prep and know that your toys will arrive in the same spot you left them with the integrated frame welded tie downs. The Dexter axles with G range tires ensures you will have a safe trip too. You can even keep your electronics fully charged with the wireless charging ports and keep yourself fully charged sleeping on the king bed!
Awesome StaffWe had a great experience working the salesperson Red. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. They didn't have what we were looking for; however, he had the 2018 Highlander 5th Wheel Toy Hauler coming in soon. He worked with the factory to get pictures and info for us. We had to wait a few weeks but it was worth it. We love our new Toy Hauler. Also, the service dept was very responsive to our - Cathryn
|43 ft 7 in
|8 ft 5 in
|13 ft 3 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|Number Of Bunks
|8 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|13 ft 4 in
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Capacity
|Water Heater Type
|16' Power with LED Lights
|Number of LP Tanks
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Parris RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @801-268-1110 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.