4360 S. State Street
Murray, UT 84107
New 2022 Heartland Gravity 364012.9 Garage with Patio Kit!
Heartland Gravity toy hauler 3640 highlights:
- Counter with Swing-Out Stools
- 12' 9" Separate Garage
- Electric Queen Bed
- Ramp Door
- Double Slides
- King Bed
Whether you choose to bring along kayaks, dirt bikes, or the side-by-side, this toy hauler is equipped for all your adventures. Once you unload using the ramp door, you can relax on the convertible sofa, while the littles one climb in the loft area. The main living area is made spacious thanks to the slide out that includes the reclining sofa seating with cup holders and USB ports. The chef of your group can prepare meals on the three burner cooktop, or use the microwave oven. There is a stainless steel refrigerator here, plus a counter with swing-out stools the kids are sure to love. The dual entry bath includes a shower with a seat for convenience, and you'll love the front private bedroom with a king bed and a wardrobe slide for more space!
The Gravity toy hauler fifth wheels by Heartland allow you to enjoy the great outdoors with your favorite ride-on toys. The wide-body construction, aluminum framed and laminated sidewalls, and heated and enclosed underbelly provide a durable RV made to last. You'll appreciate the 30 gallon fuel station with generator prep to keep the bikes gassed up, and the industry leading Dexter axles with G-rated tires provide smooth towing from home to campground. Head indoors to find solid stained hardwood doors and drawers, a stainless steel sink with a residential style faucet, a large shower with a skylight, plus cold and crack resistant flooring to withstand your adventurous lifestyle. You'll also enjoy pleated night shades for added privacy, a DVD/CD/radio entertainment package, and a JBL Hi-Fi sound system with a subwoofer to keep the good times rollin'!
Amazing StaffThis was not our first trailer purchase. Over the years we have been to many different trailer dealerships in the valley and never had such a positive experience. Our salesman really went above and beyond to ensure it was the trailer that would fit for our family and our wants. Even when they did not have the model we were looking for on their main lot he took the time to go over to the overflow lot - Jeremy
SALE PRICE: $69,995
|Length||40 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3215 lbs|
|Gross Weight||17215 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12913 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||4254 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||12 ft 9 in|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|AC BTU||27000 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.