LocationParris RV - Payson
425 East 920 North
Payson, UT 84651
New 2022 Heartland North Trail 26BHSSDouble Size Bunks!
Heartland North Trail travel trailer 26BHSS highlights:
- Large Slide Out
- Full Bath
- Three Burner Cooktop
- Sleeps Eight
- Plenty of Counter Space
- Booth Dinette
This is the perfect travel trailer for camping adventures with a group since it can sleep eight people each night. The kids or your guests will love the double-size bunks to sleep on, and you will enjoy the bed in the front private bedroom. There is additional sleeping space on the sofa and booth dinette within the slide out. Prepare all your meals on the three burner cooktop indoors, or head outside to cook on the exterior slide cooktop. You will appreciate the power awning with LED lights for some much wanted shade during the day, and an inviting space at night.
When you choose a North Trail travel trailer by Heartland you are choosing comfort, convenience, and quality craftsmanship at its best. The block foam brick insulation, enclosed and heated underbelly, plus Weather Guard thermal protection mean you can camp all year around. Each model features a Wide Trax suspension for a smooth ride, and the backup camera prep and solar prep make camping that much easier if you choose those options. Some of the other exterior features you will appreciate are the outside shower, the power stabilizer jacks and power tongue jack, and the outside speakers to keep the party going. Head inside to find stainless steel appliances, oversized windows, and premium flooring that is tear, slip, mold, mildew and cold crack resistant! You can't beat a North Trail travel trailer. Choose your favorite floorplan today!
Amazing StaffThis was not our first trailer purchase. Over the years we have been to many different trailer dealerships in the valley and never had such a positive experience. Our salesman really went above and beyond to ensure it was the trailer that would fit for our family and our wants. Even when they did not have the model we were looking for on their main lot he took the time to go over to the overflow lot - Jeremy
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||720 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6340 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3148 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||15' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.