4360 S. State Street
Murray, UT 84107
New 2022 Heartland Prowler 195RBSlide Out!
Heartland Prowler travel trailer 195RB highlights:
- Sofa Slide Out
- Full Bath
- Three Burner Cooktop
- 14' Power Awning with LED Lights
Trips to the lake are better in a travel trailer instead of a tent that leaks! You'll have your own queen bed in the front bedroom, plus a full bath to clean up in each day. The sofa with a table provides a place to dine together, and you can even sleep an additional guest here if you choose. And since there is a three burner cooktop and a microwave oven, you won't have to cook over an open fire each night. There is also a pantry to store dry goods, snacks, or paper goods!
Get ready for comfortable and easy camping with the Prowler travel trailers by Heartland. These models feature durable construction with the performastructure aluminum front wall, the cambered structural steel I-beam frame, and the fully walkable roof. The MEGA bright pass-through storage features 52 cu. ft. of exterior storage with mega sized access doors, LED lights, and a finished interior to keep your gear secure. You'll fall in love with the at-home kitchen the includes Duralast countertops, a residential refrigerator, plus a stainless steel double bowl undermount sink for easy clean-up. These travel trailers also feature panoramic windows, an EZ clean interior, USB charging ports throughout, and many more comforts! Don't let the Prowler travel trailers slip away. Choose your favorite floorplan today!
Great ExperienceI bought a Riverside Retro travel trailer from this dealer 3 months ago. These guys were and continue to be very helpful. I am a new RV owner and I had some trepidations due to an ugly past rental experience, but the sales and service guys helped me through my anxiety. An RV is a complicated machine with electronics, plumbing, and propane appliances. It definitely helps to be handy and there were - John
SALE PRICE: $19,888
|Length||21 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft|
|Hitch Weight||530 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4780 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2718 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel 12V|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||14' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Parris RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @801-268-1110 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.