4360 S. State Street
Murray, UT 84107
New 2022 Heartland Prowler 250BHBunk Beds!
Heartland Prowler travel trailer 250BH highlights:
- Bunk Beds
- Queen Bed
- Double Door Refrigerator
- Overhead Cabinets
Adventure awaits you in this travel trailer that can sleep seven people each night, so invite the grandkids or friends along! They will love the bunk beds that include a double bed below and a single bunk above, plus the full bath is right next to the bunks for nighttime convenience. The chef of the group can whip up a hearty breakfast on the three burner cooktop, and clean up will be a breeze with the stainless steel residential style sink. After you've spent your day outdoors, cool off inside and relax on the sofa or play a game at the booth dinette. You may even want to rest on the queen bed in the front bedroom before starting dinner.
With any Prowler travel trailer by Heartland you will enjoy years of use and memories thanks to the performastructure aluminum front wall that deflects water and wind, and is 60% thicker than most competitors. The in-floor ducted heat, systems monitor panel, and finished pass-through storage are just a few features that will make camping easier than ever. Each travel trailer includes an extra large living room skylight to let natural light in, USB charging ports throughout to keep your favorite gadgets charged, plus stainless steel appliances in the kitchen for a more sleek look. The EZ clean interior with no carpet features full linoleum on the main floor and slide outs for hassle-free cleaning, plus you will stay cool during the hot summer months with the efficient H Blast AC system. There are also many options to choose from to further customize your camping experience, like the easy button set up with power stabilizer jacks and a power lighted tongue jack, an exterior shower, a second A/C on select models, and more!
Amazing StaffThis was not our first trailer purchase. Over the years we have been to many different trailer dealerships in the valley and never had such a positive experience. Our salesman really went above and beyond to ensure it was the trailer that would fit for our family and our wants. Even when they did not have the model we were looking for on their main lot he took the time to go over to the overflow lot - Jeremy
SALE PRICE: $27,995
|Length||29 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||528 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4814 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2054 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||14' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.