LocationParris RV - Pocatello, ID
5240 Yellowstone Ave
Chubbuck, ID 83202
New 2022 Heartland Prowler 271BRDouble Size Bunks!
Heartland Prowler travel trailer 271BR highlights:
- Double-Size Bunks
- Full Bath
- Exterior Storage Door
- Large Slide Out
- Queen Bed
- Sleeps Eight
Are you ready for a fun-filled camping trip? Grab your friends and your river tubes and head out! The under-bunk storage will be perfect for coolers, luggage, or even a kayak! Your crew will have plenty of space to relax on the sofa and dine at the booth dinette within the large slide out, or you can head outdoors to sit under the 15' power awning. The at-home kitchen will make meal times a breeze with a microwave oven, a flush mount three burner cooktop, and a stainless steel residential style sink. You and your spouse will feel right at home in the front private bedroom with a queen bed and dual shirt closets for your favorite outfits!
With any Prowler travel trailer by Heartland you will enjoy years of use and memories thanks to the performastructure aluminum front wall that deflects water and wind, and is 60% thicker than most competitors. The in-floor ducted heat, systems monitor panel, and finished pass-through storage are just a few features that will make camping easier than ever. Each travel trailer includes an extra large living room skylight to let natural light in, USB charging ports throughout to keep your favorite gadgets charged, plus stainless steel appliances in the kitchen for a more sleek look. The EZ clean interior with no carpet features full linoleum on the main floor and slide outs for hassle-free cleaning, plus you will stay cool during the hot summer months with the efficient H Blast AC system. There are also many options to choose from to further customize your camping experience, like the easy button set up with power stabilizer jacks and a power lighted tongue jack, an exterior shower, a second A/C on select models, and more!
Great ExperienceFinally found the trailer I was looking for. Parris RV made me a great deal. They asked me if I had a trade in. I said yes, but I doubted they would give me what I wanted for it. Well they came close and they made it real easy for me. Then, I have to say when I went to pick up my new trailer, the walk through education was fantastic! I learned things about my new trailer I would have never figured - Kevin
SALE PRICE: $30,888
|Length||31 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||880 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7880 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6570 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1278 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||15' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.