4360 S. State Street
Murray, UT 84107
New 2022 Heartland Prowler 300BHPrivate Bunkhouse!
Heartland Prowler travel trailer 300BH highlights:
- Private Bunkhouse
- U-Shaped Dinette
- Full Bath
- Front Private Bedroom
- Large Slide Out
Now you can invite the grandkids along or your friends on camping trips since this travel trailer includes a private bunkhouse just for them! They will have three bunks to choose from, plus a dinette that can be converted to sleeping space at night. You and your spouse will sleep soundly on the queen bed in the front private bedroom, and any additional guests can sleep on the sofa or U-shaped dinette within the large slide out. The chef of the family can prepare eggs and bacon on the flush mount three burner cooktop in the morning before you all head out on a trail, and the full bath will allow everyone to clean up when you return!
With any Prowler travel trailer by Heartland you will enjoy years of use and memories thanks to the performastructure aluminum front wall that deflects water and wind, and is 60% thicker than most competitors. The in-floor ducted heat, systems monitor panel, and finished pass-through storage are just a few features that will make camping easier than ever. Each travel trailer includes an extra large living room skylight to let natural light in, USB charging ports throughout to keep your favorite gadgets charged, plus stainless steel appliances in the kitchen for a more sleek look. The EZ clean interior with no carpet features full linoleum on the main floor and slide outs for hassle-free cleaning, plus you will stay cool during the hot summer months with the efficient H Blast AC system. There are also many options to choose from to further customize your camping experience, like the easy button set up with power stabilizer jacks and a power lighted tongue jack, an exterior shower, a second A/C on select models, and more!
Awesome Sales StaffParris RV is awesome! The sales team, service department, staff and management are outstanding. From our first encounter when we walked through the door to the closing of the sale, we were treated with respect and honesty. Our salesman, Kyle, was so helpful. He listened to us, answered our questions and helped us find the trailer to fit our needs. We would definitely recommend Parris RV to our family - Collen
SALE PRICE: $33,995
|Length||34 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||875 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6785 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2183 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||3|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||15' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.