4360 S. State Street
Murray, UT 84107
New 2022 Heartland Prowler 315BHPrivate Bunkhouse!
Heartland Prowler travel trailer 315BH highlights:
- Private Bunkhouse Suite
- Large Slide Out
- Queen Bed
- Outdoor Kitchen with a Griddle
- Bunk Bed Over Double Bed
Wow! Check out this travel trailer with a front private bedroom, a private bunkhouse, plus a full and half bath! The living area is spacious with its large slide out, and here you can relax on the sofa and booth dinette. This model includes plenty of storage space, including dual wardrobes on either side of the queen bed, and a walk-in pantry just as you enter the unit for jackets, shoes, and dry goods. The chef of your group will have their choice to cook indoors on the three burner cooktop, or outdoors on the exterior griddle. Don't let this travel trailer slip away!
Get ready for comfortable and easy camping with the Prowler travel trailers by Heartland. These models feature durable construction with the performastructure aluminum front wall, the cambered structural steel I-beam frame, and the fully walkable roof. The MEGA bright pass-through storage features 52 cu. ft. of exterior storage with mega sized access doors, LED lights, and a finished interior to keep your gear secure. You'll fall in love with the at-home kitchen the includes Duralast countertops, a residential refrigerator, plus a stainless steel double bowl undermount sink for easy clean-up. These travel trailers also feature panoramic windows, an EZ clean interior, USB charging ports throughout, and many more comforts! Don't let the Prowler travel trailers slip away. Choose your favorite floorplan today!
Awesome Sales StaffParris RV is awesome! The sales team, service department, staff and management are outstanding. From our first encounter when we walked through the door to the closing of the sale, we were treated with respect and honesty. Our salesman, Kyle, was so helpful. He listened to us, answered our questions and helped us find the trailer to fit our needs. We would definitely recommend Parris RV to our family - Collen
SALE PRICE: $35,788
|Length||36 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||810 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7240 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2328 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel 12V|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI with Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||17' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.