4360 S. State Street
Murray, UT 84107
New 2022 Heartland Prowler 320BHDouble Slide Outs!
Heartland Prowler travel trailer 320BH highlights:
- Double Slides
- Dual Entry Doors
- Front Private Bedroom
- Three Burner Cooktop
- Exterior Kitchen
One step inside this travel trailer, and you may never want to go home! The large private bunkhouse includes its own slide for more space, three bunks, plus game chairs so the kids or your guests can hang out. The spacious full bath is nearby, plus it has its own exterior entry door for convenience. Everyone can meet in the main living area that includes the second slide out, a sofa, and a U-shaped dinette perfect for game night. This model also includes an at-home kitchen with a three burner cooktop, a microwave oven, and a residential style sink to make clean-up a breeze. And don't forget about the front private bedroom with a queen bed for you and your spouse!
With any Prowler travel trailer by Heartland you will enjoy years of use and memories thanks to the performastructure aluminum front wall that deflects water and wind, and is 60% thicker than most competitors. The in-floor ducted heat, systems monitor panel, and finished pass-through storage are just a few features that will make camping easier than ever. Each travel trailer includes an extra large living room skylight to let natural light in, USB charging ports throughout to keep your favorite gadgets charged, plus stainless steel appliances in the kitchen for a more sleek look. The EZ clean interior with no carpet features full linoleum on the main floor and slide outs for hassle-free cleaning, plus you will stay cool during the hot summer months with the efficient H Blast AC system. There are also many options to choose from to further customize your camping experience, like the easy button set up with power stabilizer jacks and a power lighted tongue jack, an exterior shower, a second A/C on select models, and more!
Awesome Sales StaffParris RV is awesome! The sales team, service department, staff and management are outstanding. From our first encounter when we walked through the door to the closing of the sale, we were treated with respect and honesty. Our salesman, Kyle, was so helpful. He listened to us, answered our questions and helped us find the trailer to fit our needs. We would definitely recommend Parris RV to our family - Collen
SALE PRICE: $40,995
|Length||36 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||940 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7980 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1588 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||3|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||17' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.