LocationParris RV - Pocatello, ID
5240 Yellowstone Ave
Chubbuck, ID 83202
New 2022 Heartland Road Warrior 396515' Garage! Patio Deck System! Fully Auto Jacks!!
Heartland Road Warrior toy hauler 3965 highlights:
- Island w/ Swivel Stools
- Bath and a Half
- Loft Area
- Dual Entry
- Two 30 Gallon Fuel Tanks
Looking for 15' of garage space for your off-road toys to travel safely? Would you like an extra room to host friends overnight and create a staging area to relax after a ride? This toy hauler provides the space and when you add the electric queen bed-split bench seat/bed option, you can start inviting your friends. Along the exterior you will find a 30 gallon fuel station with a second 30 gallon aux tank which allows you to keep the fun going for longer. Inside the main living and kitchen area there is a four-person slide out sofa, an entertainment center with fireplace below, as well as an island with swivel stools to dine at. The cook will have full amenities to keep everyone fed, plus extra counter space to prepare and serve meals. And don't forget about your own accommodations in the front private bedroom with a queen bed, and a slide out with storage that stretches into the full bathroom for more interior floor space in each room.
With any Road Warrior toy hauler fifth wheel by Heartland, there is a heated, enclosed underbelly for four seasons of travel, MORryde 3000 suspension for a better tow, a Nev-R-Adjust brake package, hydraulic 6-point level up for easy setup, and a 100-watt solar panel with inverter prep for off-grid camping. The garage allows you to safety take your toys with you thanks to the professionally installed tie downs, the cold crack resistant flooring is durable, and the residential style furniture with USB station is comfortable, stylish and allows you to keep your electronics ready for the next adventure. Choose one of these luxury crossovers and launch your adventurous side on its next journey!
Amazing StaffThis was not our first trailer purchase. Over the years we have been to many different trailer dealerships in the valley and never had such a positive experience. Our salesman really went above and beyond to ensure it was the trailer that would fit for our family and our wants. Even when they did not have the model we were looking for on their main lot he took the time to go over to the overflow lot - Jeremy
SALE PRICE: $106,746
Interior Color: TITANIUM
|Length||45 ft 8 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||4150 lbs|
|Gross Weight||20000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||15546 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||4406 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||74 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||60 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||15 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||40500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.