LocationParris RV - Payson
425 East 920 North
Payson, UT 84651
New 2022 Heartland Road Warrior 39713.8 Garage! Full Body Paint!!
Heartland Road Warrior toy hauler 397 highlights:
- Drop Down Dinette
- Large Sofa
- Loft Area
- Bath and a Half
- Dual Entry
- Two 30 Gallon Fuel Tanks
It's time to seek adventure and stay in luxury in this fifth wheel that allows you to bring along your toys be it mountain bikes, motorcycles and/or an ATV! After easily loading up the ramp door into 13'8" of garage space, you can head out. You will appreciate having dual entry for easy access to your toys and the main living and kitchen area, plus having a half bath in the garage is super convenient. You might even like to add the electric queen bed-split bench seat/bed option for more dining and sleeping space. Relax inside the main area on the large sofa and dine at the drop down dinette with flip-up bench. The cook will have full kitchen amenities to make meals, plus a peninsula counter with as sink to prepare and serve meals. The full bathroom has double access, and the front bedroom offers a king bed, plus a slide out with a wardrobe and dresser for more floor space and storage. And the 30 gallon fuel station with a second 30 gallon aux tank will keep the fun going!
With any Road Warrior toy hauler fifth wheel by Heartland, there is a heated, enclosed underbelly for four seasons of travel, MORryde 3000 suspension for a better tow, a Nev-R-Adjust brake package, hydraulic 6-point level up for easy setup, and a 100-watt solar panel with inverter prep for off-grid camping. The garage allows you to safety take your toys with you thanks to the professionally installed tie downs, the cold crack resistant flooring is durable, and the residential style furniture with USB station is comfortable, stylish and allows you to keep your electronics ready for the next adventure. Choose one of these luxury crossovers and launch your adventurous side on its next journey!
Great ExperienceI bought a Riverside Retro travel trailer from this dealer 3 months ago. These guys were and continue to be very helpful. I am a new RV owner and I had some trepidations due to an ugly past rental experience, but the sales and service guys helped me through my anxiety. An RV is a complicated machine with electronics, plumbing, and propane appliances. It definitely helps to be handy and there were - John
SALE PRICE: $94,995
|Length||43 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2915 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14577 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||6418 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||60 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft 8 in|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||40500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.