5545 S. State St.
Murray, UT 84107
New 2022 Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite 278BHDouble Size Bunks! Outside Kitchen!
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 278BH highlights:
- Double-Size Bunks
- Rear Corner Bath
- Large Slide
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Private Bedroom
Load up your family and head out to your favorite campground. This Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer features a rear set of double-size bunk beds, a queen bed in the private bedroom for you, plus a booth dinette and sofa that can easily convert into additional sleeping space for overnight guests or extra family members. Near the entry door there is a walk-in pantry to store lots of dry goods and snacks for everyone to grab as they head outdoors. The cook will love the L-shaped kitchen with full amenities to make any meal, and they can even choose to cook outdoors on the outside kitchen. The rear corner bathroom is not far from the entry allowing quick access when playing outside or sleeping on the bunk beds. So mark off your check list because this could be the one!
If you're tired of hauling around a larger luxury unit, then you need one of these Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailers! They may be lighter in weight, but they still pack in all of the luxurious amenities like the griddle with all outside kitchens, the 6' 9" vaulted ceilings, the Dream Dinette and fireplace on most models, and the woven flooring in all the slides. There is colossal storage with the exterior pass-through storage compartment with motion LED lighting, and the secure step entry steps have an extra-large handle for you to enter the unit safely. The Azdel laminated sidewalls have a lightweight non-wood substrate for a sound barrier and better insulation value. These trailers will meet your exact camping needs whether you're looking for a single slide or a double slide bunkhouse!
Amazing StaffThis was not our first trailer purchase. Over the years we have been to many different trailer dealerships in the valley and never had such a positive experience. Our salesman really went above and beyond to ensure it was the trailer that would fit for our family and our wants. Even when they did not have the model we were looking for on their main lot he took the time to go over to the overflow lot - Jeremy
|Length||32 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Hitch Weight||660 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6565 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2863 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||87 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Parris RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @801-268-1110 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.