LocationParris RV - Pocatello, ID
5240 Yellowstone Ave
Chubbuck, ID 83202
New 2022 Heartland Trail Runner 199BHSSBunk Beds!
Heartland Trail Runner travel trailer 199BHSS highlights:
- Bunk Beds
- Queen Bed
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Outside Shower
Pack your bags and hitch up this travel trailer for a fun family vacation! It features a set of double bunk beds and a front queen bed with a divider curtain to draw at night. You could even transform the booth dinette into an extra sleeping space when you aren't using it to enjoy a meal prepared with the three burner cooktop and 10 cu. ft. stainless steel refrigerator. Freshen up each morning in the rear corner bathroom with the ABS tub/shower surround and skylight above for added natural lighting as you get ready. Keep the dirt outdoors where it belongs with the outside shower and stay protected rain or shine by the power awning with LED light strip!
Paradise awaits at the end of the trail with one of these Heartland Trail Runner travel trailers! Experience better wind and water deflection, added strength, and a reduction of tongue weight with the hybrid aluminum front profile that has an aerodynamic radius front cage. A cambered structural steel I-beam frame holds them together and a heated enclosed underbelly protects the units vitals. There is an industry leading mammoth storage space of 57 cu. ft. pass-through storage so you can bring all of your outdoor gear with you. Roller shades in the main living area, woven flooring in all slide rooms, master suites with CPAP storage, and upgraded pressed counters give you the at-home feel you desire. Come find the perfect model for you today!
Great ExperienceFinally found the trailer I was looking for. Parris RV made me a great deal. They asked me if I had a trade in. I said yes, but I doubted they would give me what I wanted for it. Well they came close and they made it real easy for me. Then, I have to say when I went to pick up my new trailer, the walk through education was fantastic! I learned things about my new trailer I would have never figured - Kevin
SALE PRICE: $26,995
|Length||23 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||526 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4188 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2780 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||20000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||12V Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||Power with LED Light Strip|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.