LocationParris RV - Pocatello, ID
5240 Yellowstone Ave
Chubbuck, ID 83202
New 2022 Heartland Trail Runner 27RKSRear Kitchen!
Heartland Trail Runner travel trailer 27RKS highlights:
- Rear Kitchen
- Front Private Bedroom
- Two Recliners
- Outside Shower
The chef will love cooking in the rear kitchen of this travel trailer! It has plenty of countertop space for meal prep and the U-shaped dinette is a comfortable place to enjoy them at. After you have stuffed your bellies full, relax on either the sofa of one of the two recliners while it settles. Freshen up each morning in the dual entry bathroom with radius shower that has a skylight above to bring the outdoors inside. It even leads directly into the front private bedroom which has a queen bed with under-bed storage, wireless cell charging stations, and CPAP storage. Keep the dirt outdoors where it belongs with an outside shower!
Paradise awaits at the end of the trail with one of these Heartland Trail Runner travel trailers! Experience better wind and water deflection, added strength, and a reduction of tongue weight with the hybrid aluminum front profile that has an aerodynamic radius front cage. A cambered structural steel I-beam frame holds them together and a heated enclosed underbelly protects the units vitals. There is an industry leading mammoth storage space of 57 cu. ft. pass-through storage so you can bring all of your outdoor gear with you. Roller shades in the main living area, woven flooring in all slide rooms, master suites with CPAP storage, and upgraded pressed counters give you the at-home feel you desire. Come find the perfect model for you today!
Amazing StaffThis was not our first trailer purchase. Over the years we have been to many different trailer dealerships in the valley and never had such a positive experience. Our salesman really went above and beyond to ensure it was the trailer that would fit for our family and our wants. Even when they did not have the model we were looking for on their main lot he took the time to go over to the overflow lot - Jeremy
SALE PRICE: $38,995
|Length||33 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||774 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9574 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6392 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3150 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||12V Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||15' Power with LED Light Strip|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.