New 2023 Heartland Gravity 321011' Garage!
Heartland Gravity toy hauler 3210 highlights:
- Power Queen Bed
- Large Sofa Slide
- King Bed
- Stainless Steel Residential Faucet
- Pleated Night Shades
This double axle, double slide out toy hauler is ready for adventure! Unload your side-by-side from the 11' separate garage, then head out on a trail or two. You can freshen up in the dual entry bath before starting lunch in the kitchen. Here, you'll find a three burner cooktop, an 8 cu. ft. stainless steel refrigerator, and plenty of counter space. The chef may just choose to use the outside kitchen instead though! Your guest will love the garage with its power queen bed and opposing sofas with a dinette, plus there is a loft area for the little ones or storage space. The front master bedroom will have you feeling right at home with a king bed and a wardrobe slide out for all your belongings.
The Gravity toy hauler fifth wheels by Heartland allow you to enjoy the great outdoors with your favorite ride-on toys. The wide-body construction, aluminum framed and laminated sidewalls, and heated and enclosed underbelly provide a durable RV made to last. You'll appreciate the 30 gallon fuel station with generator prep to keep the bikes gassed up, and the industry leading Dexter axles with G-rated tires provide smooth towing from home to campground. Head indoors to find solid stained hardwood doors and drawers, a stainless steel sink with a residential style faucet, a large shower with a skylight, plus cold and crack resistant flooring to withstand your adventurous lifestyle. You'll also enjoy pleated night shades for added privacy, a DVD/CD/radio entertainment package, and a JBL Hi-Fi sound system with a subwoofer to keep the good times rollin'!
Great Customer ServiceWe now have bought 2 trailers from them. And have loved the great customer service. All of our friends have bought trailers from them and have said the exact same thing. Keep up the great work. THANK YOU!!! - Robert
SALE PRICE: $64,888
|37 ft 10 in
|8 ft 5 in
|13 ft 3 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|8 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Capacity
|Water Heater Type
|18' Power with LED Lights
|Number of LP Tanks
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Parris RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @801-268-1110 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.