LocationParris RV - Payson
425 East 920 North
Payson, UT 84651
New 2024 Heartland Cyclone 4014C14' Garage, Two Full Baths!
Heartland Cyclone toy hauler 4014C highlights:
- Two Full Bathrooms
- Front Master Suite
- Dual Entry Doors
- Grill N Chill
- Two Lofts
This toy hauler with two full bathrooms is a clean decision! You can prepare delicious home cooked meals for everyone in the fully equipped kitchen with a flip-up countertop to add more prepping space, plus there is a hutch to store your dishes. Gather together at the free standing dinette or at the split bench seating below the electric queen bed in the 14' garage. The garage also has a bathroom with a neo-angled shower so mud doesn't get tracked throughout the rest of the unit and two loft areas for extra sleeping space. With two awnings, you are sure to stay protected rain or shine and one of the awnings even protects the Grill N Chill three burner griddle combo. Enjoy a good night's rest on the tilting king bed slide, keep your clothes looking their best with the front wardrobe and area prepped to add an optional washer and dryer, and have easy access to the dual entry bathroom!
Satisfy your wanderlust with a Heartland Cyclone fifth wheel toy hauler! You won't have to sacrifice any luxury either with indulgent features like the king bedroom suite with an exclusive East to West bed tilt system with 30% more floor space, Stor-Mor three-sided access to the basement with 30% more storage capacity, and Step Caddy folding patio step for better stability as you enter or exit the patio. The industry first Grill and Go 25" residential pull out 3 burner griddle combo comes on models with an exterior kitchen for an easier cooking experience. Full height shaker cabinetry provides 25% more storage space so you can bring more camping necessities with you. If you like to dry camp longer then you will appreciate the industry's largest 150 gallons fresh water tanks. Come find the perfect model for you today!
Great ExperienceFinally found the trailer I was looking for. Parris RV made me a great deal. They asked me if I had a trade in. I said yes, but I doubted they would give me what I wanted for it. Well they came close and they made it real easy for me. Then, I have to say when I went to pick up my new trailer, the walk through education was fantastic! I learned things about my new trailer I would have never figured - Kevin
SALE PRICE: $109,995
|Length||46 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3820 lbs|
|Dry Weight||16302 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||4650 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||150 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||60 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||3|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||14 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||45000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" LCD HDTV|
|Awning Info||13' w/LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Parris RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @801-268-1110 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.