LocationParris RV - Payson
425 East 920 North
Payson, UT 84651
New 2024 Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite 19HBFlip up back hatch door!!
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 19HB highlights:
- Kitchen Pantry
- Full Bath
- Queen Bed
- 14' Power Awning with LED Lights
Weekends at the lake just got sweeter with this travel trailer in tow! You will love the flip-up back hatch door that opens fully so you can easily load luggage, bikes, and kayaks. The free-standing dinette table provides more space for these items, and if you have guests they can sleep on the dinette seats once they're folded down. This model includes a two burner range in the kitchen, along with a 12V residential refrigerator, plus a slide out TV that rotates all the way around for better viewing. When you're ready to settle down for the night, the full bath will allow you to clean up, and the queen bed up front is sure to bring a great night's rest. There is even a bedroom closet to keep your clothes tidy!
The Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailers and toy haulers are exceptionally beneficial for a family who is just starting out in the RV lifestyle. Each unit is constructed with an enclosed underbelly, a painted fiberglass front cap with LED lights, a walkable aluminum trussed barrel roof, and a rack and pinion power slide out. You'll have a spare tire and carrier for life's unfortunate mishaps and one unique key for all of your locks with the Keyed Alike system. The interior offers you woven flooring and residential-style furniture for a long-lasting traveling companion. You can use the outside spray port with a hose and sprayer for cleaning or hosing down the campsite.
Great ExperienceFinally found the trailer I was looking for. Parris RV made me a great deal. They asked me if I had a trade in. I said yes, but I doubted they would give me what I wanted for it. Well they came close and they made it real easy for me. Then, I have to say when I went to pick up my new trailer, the walk through education was fantastic! I learned things about my new trailer I would have never figured - Kevin
SALE PRICE: $29,995
|Length||22 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Hitch Weight||560 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4098 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1099 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||20000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||12V Residential|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||5200 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||Slide Out TV|
|Awning Info||14' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Parris RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @801-268-1110 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.