4360 S. State Street
Murray, UT 84107
Used 2015 Heartland Road Warrior 42012' Garage with Side Patio!
This Road Warrior is every outdoor enthusiasts dream home on wheels. Model 420 features a side raised patio for entertaining and just enjoying the outdoors, plus all the amenities and space inside along with two nice slide outs.
The rear ramp door opens to provide you with plenty of cargo space for your toys. Choose the optional electric queen bed split bench seat/bed that can be used for extra sleeping space at night and seating during the day. There is also a flat screen TV to enjoy, plus a private toilet area and bathroom sink so you can keep all the outdoor grim contained. Above the cargo just before the main living area notice the overhead loft area creating additional sleeping for one.
Head into the main living area through a centrally located door and find a cool outdoor patio that is off the curb side to the left of the main side entry door. This features a great outdoor space for you to enjoy off the living area and also includes a drop down door on the exterior that displays an optional outdoor TV
Inside enjoy luxury living with a super large sofa slide opposite the side patio with two tables, overhead cabinets, and a ladder that leads to the upper twin loft area above the cargo.
The kitchen is straight in the side main entry door and features a 12 cu. ft. refrigerator, a storage pantry, microwave oven, and a counter peninsula that features a double sink, and three burner range. You will also enjoy plenty of storage within the peninsula in the lower cabinets and drawers beneath the counter-top.
Head up the steps to the right of the door and find a front bedroom and side aisle bath. The bath offers a sunken tub, a vanity with sink and lots of storage, plus a toilet. There is also a second sliding door that leads into the front bedroom.
The master bedroom features a large dresser along the curb side wall, and a full front wall wardrobe for hanging your clothes. There is a king size bed with pillow top mattress slide out opposite the dresser which provides a great nights rest. You will also find a closet that has been prepped for a washer and dryer, plus so much more!
Great Customer ServiceWe now have bought 2 trailers from them. And have loved the great customer service. All of our friends have bought trailers from them and have said the exact same thing. Keep up the great work. THANK YOU!!! - Robert
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Gross Weight||20000 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||110 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||82 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||40 gals|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.