5545 S. State St.
Murray, UT 84107
Used 2016 Heartland Prowler Lynx 22 LXBunk Beds!
There is sleeping for six in this Heartland Prowler Lynx model 22 LX. It has all the amenities you need to enjoy spending a little vacation time away from home and includes a rear bath layout and bunk over double bed, plus more.
Step inside and find a queen size bed to your immediate right along with bedside storage, and overhead cabinets too.
To the left of the entry door there is a booth dinette with storage above. On the opposite side of the room find a kitchen area with a double sink, a three burner range, refrigerator, and pantry for all of your canned and dry good storage.
The rear left corner offers a double bed with bunk above, plus shirt wardrobe. The opposite rear corner provides a convenient bath with tub/shower, toilet, and corner vanity with sink which is a real plus when camping. No trek with a flashlight to the campground bathroom in the middle of the night here!
All this and more makes this Prowler Lynx trailer a great home-away-from-home.
Great ExperienceFinally found the trailer I was looking for. Parris RV made me a great deal. They asked me if I had a trade in. I said yes, but I doubted they would give me what I wanted for it. Well they came close and they made it real easy for me. Then, I have to say when I went to pick up my new trailer, the walk through education was fantastic! I learned things about my new trailer I would have never figured - Kevin
|Length||25 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 9 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||524 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4370 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2380 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.