4360 S. State Street
Murray, UT 84107
Used 2017 Heartland Pioneer 287Great Condition!
This Heartland Pioneer P287 offers double slide outs for added interior space and more.
Enter and find the kitchen straight ahead with a large counter that runs along the interior wall. The counter features a double kitchen sink, and plenty of storage both above and below.
There is a slide out three burner range, refrigerator, and sofa with storage above. The second opposing slide out features a dinette with four chairs and an entertainment center and storage. Along the rear living room wall enjoy more seating with two lounge chairs.
Head up the steps and the side aisle bathroom has a sink, a shower, a toilet.
The master bedroom features a queen size bed, a nightstand, and storage.
Outside there is a pass through storage area, and a rear optional exterior storage and so much more!
Great StaffI would recommend these guys to anyone. From helpful sales folks to finance office I couldn’t have had a better experience. They took time with me to explain everything I needed to know and got me on my way to lots of family fun in our new toy hauler. Thanks Parris RV. - McKay
|Length||31 ft 3 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 10 in|
|Fresh Water Capacity||47 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||8800 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||60|
|Water Heater Type||DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||14' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.