Used 2018 Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite 278 BHDouble Size Bunks!
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 278 BH highlights:
- Double Bunk Beds
- Single Slide Out
- Walk-In Pantry
- Outdoor Kitchen
Get ready to load up your family of eight and head out to your favorite campground. This single slide out Sundance Ultra Lite 278 BH features a rear set of double bunk beds, a queen size bed, plus the dinette and sofa can easily convert into additional sleeping space! Near the entry door there is a walk-in pantry for your canned or dry goods and meal prep is a breeze with this three burner range. You can also enjoy more time outdoors with your family since there is an outside kitchen with a two burner range and a sink!
For a lightweight, smaller, and easier to manage travel trailer you will want a Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite. There are a variety of units to choose from and range from a single slide out ideal couples coach to a double slide out bunk house trailer that is perfect for any size family. Along the exterior there is a painted fiberglass front cap, aluminum wheels, and an outside shower where you can easily clean up before heading indoors. You will be impressed with the inside of each model. There are stainless steel appliances which include a 6 cu. ft. refrigerator, a 30" microwave, spring loaded hidden hinge cabinets, and LED lighting. For a relaxing time away from home, come choose to spend it with a Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer!
Great StaffI would recommend these guys to anyone. From helpful sales folks to finance office I couldn’t have had a better experience. They took time with me to explain everything I needed to know and got me on my way to lots of family fun in our new toy hauler. Thanks Parris RV. - McKay
|32 ft 10 in
|10 ft 11 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|Number Of Bunks
|6 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Parris RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @801-268-1110 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.