4360 S. State Street
Murray, UT 84107
Used 2018 Heartland Trail Runner 285ODKExcellent Condition!
Heartland Trail Runner travel trailer 285ODK highlights:
- Outside Kitchen
- Rear Bunk Beds
- Single Slide Out
- U-Shaped Dinette
See just how easy and fun camping can be with your family of nine when you have this Trail Runner 285ODK by Heartland RV in tow! In the rear you will find a set of double over double bunk beds for your kids. The u-dinette and sofa can also double as sleeping space, if needed, and for mom and dad they will enjoy the private front bedroom which has a queen bed. The chef in the family will enjoy the choice of fixing the meals outside at the exterior kitchen or inside at the full size kitchen. You will also find plenty of storage space throughout this model for all of your necessary camping items and more!
When you choose to camp with a Heartland RV Trail Runner travel trailer you will be camping in style. Each model features an aluminum exterior as well as an aerodynamic front, convenience electric powered slide outs, Dexter E-Z lube axles, black framed radius tinted safety glass windows, and a fully walkable roof. Inside enjoy plenty of lighting with the LED lights, convertible sofas with flip down center consoles, wood pocket sliding doors, an AM/FM/CD/DVD player with Bluetooth capability, and a USB charging port. In the kitchen you will enjoy stainless steel appliances, a high rise pull out kitchen faucet, plus a double door refrigerator. If the standard features are not enough for you, then come check out the list of options, you won't be disappointed!
Great ExperienceI bought a Riverside Retro travel trailer from this dealer 3 months ago. These guys were and continue to be very helpful. I am a new RV owner and I had some trepidations due to an ugly past rental experience, but the sales and service guys helped me through my anxiety. An RV is a complicated machine with electronics, plumbing, and propane appliances. It definitely helps to be handy and there were - John
|Length||34 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||654 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6812 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|TV Info||Opt. LR LED HDTV|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Parris RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @801-268-1110 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.