4360 S. State Street
Murray, UT 84107
Used 2020 Heartland ElkRidge Focus 251RERear Entertainment!
Heartland ElkRidge Focus fifth wheel 251RE highlights:
- Master Suite
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Three-Burner Range
- Wardrobe Slide
- Sleeps Five
Get out there and explore with this ElkRidge Focus fifth wheel! Enjoy the amenities found in the full kitchen, like the 13 cubic foot stainless steel residential refrigerator, residential microwave, and recessed three-burner cooktop with oven, and check out all that the front private master suite has to offer with its queen-size bed, wardrobe slide, and private entrance into the dual-entry bathroom.
The Heartland ElkRidge Focus fifth wheels focus on what matters most to you: value! Heartland is dedicated to delivering a product that is not only stylishly furnished but also exquisitely detailed with plenty of standard amenities to ensure that you receive the most for your money. You will find interior LED lighting and solid cabinets with spring-loaded hidden hinges included in each of the ElkRidge Focus models, and the exterior speakers and shower will be easy to use at any time of the day because of the electric awning with LED lights that has also been installed. No longer will you have to endure sweating during the hot summer months because the ElkRidge Focus offers a ceiling fan as standard in the living area.
Awesome StaffWe had a great experience working the salesperson Red. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. They didn't have what we were looking for; however, he had the 2018 Highlander 5th Wheel Toy Hauler coming in soon. He worked with the factory to get pictures and info for us. We had to wait a few weeks but it was worth it. We love our new Toy Hauler. Also, the service dept was very responsive to our - Cathryn
|Length||29 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 1 in|
|Hitch Weight||1925 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8315 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3137 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||13 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||5100 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||14' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Parris RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @801-268-1110 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.