4360 S. State Street
Murray, UT 84107
Used 2020 Heartland Torque TQ T33313' Garage!
Heartland Torque toy hauler TQ T333 highlights:
- 13' Separate Garage
- Several Sofas
- Dual Entry
- Electric Queen Bed
- 19' Electric Awning
It's time to plan an exciting camping trip with your family and off-road toys! You will love having plenty of space to sleep eight to ten people with a king bed, an electric queen bed, and several sofas to make into bedding. The 13' garage allows you to load up your ATV or motorcycles to safely carry to your campsite. This private space then becomes an extra bedroom or living area once everything is unloaded. The main area offers two sofas, a bench with dinette and all the kitchen appliances needed to feed everyone. The full bathroom is easy to access, and the front private bedroom includes a space savings door. Take off today!
Each Heartland Torque toy hauler offers a 30 gallon fuel station with generator prep and a massive finished pass-through storage compartment for fishing rods, camping chairs and any larger outdoor items. In the garage you will find that the rubberized floor is fuel and oil resistant making it easy to clean, and the 24" beaver tail makes it easy to load and unload your toys. The beautiful interior living space comes standard with residential furniture with recliners, designer cabinetry, a high rise kitchen pull-out faucet in a solid surface sink, cold crack resistant flooring, and durable carpeting. Choose the Torque toy hauler fifth wheel or travel trailer that fits your camping lifestyle today!
Great ExperienceI bought a Riverside Retro travel trailer from this dealer 3 months ago. These guys were and continue to be very helpful. I am a new RV owner and I had some trepidations due to an ugly past rental experience, but the sales and service guys helped me through my anxiety. An RV is a complicated machine with electronics, plumbing, and propane appliances. It definitely helps to be handy and there were - John
|Length||38 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1223 lbs|
|Gross Weight||12800 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8677 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||4075 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||19' Electric|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.