4360 S. State Street
Murray, UT 84107
Used 2021 Heartland Road Warrior 396515' Garage!
Heartland Road Warrior toy hauler 3965 highlights:
- 15' Garage
- Loft Area
- Bath and a Half
- Kitchen Island
- Rear Garage Screen
This garage gives you 15' of cargo space, as well as the option to add an electric queen bed with split bench seat underneath if you plan to take the whole family on your off-road adventures. You even have a half bath to easily use and get back out quickly for another ride. Once inside you can access the loft area, the center island with swivel stools, the large sofa and kitchen amenities. The full bathroom includes an entrance from the master bedroom and offers linen storage found in the bedroom slide. So load up and head out without having to leave anything behind.
You will find the elegance of a fifth wheel and versatility of a toy hauler with any one of these Heartland Road Warrior toy hauler fifth wheels! The lockable 30 gallon fuel station with pump and meter with auxiliary 30 gallon tank makes it easy to fuel up your off-road toys. The 7,000 lb. Dexter axles with Nev-R-Adjust brakes, G-range tires, CRE 3000 with wet bolt kit, and MORryde hitch ensures you can haul your unit safely. A few interior features that will catch your eye include a zero gravity ramp door with patio kit and welded tie downs in the garage, a luxury fireplace in most models, a JBL hi-fi sound system with subwoofer, and a high efficiency A/C system to keep you cool even on the hottest summer day!
Awesome StaffWe had a great experience working the salesperson Red. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. They didn't have what we were looking for; however, he had the 2018 Highlander 5th Wheel Toy Hauler coming in soon. He worked with the factory to get pictures and info for us. We had to wait a few weeks but it was worth it. We love our new Toy Hauler. Also, the service dept was very responsive to our - Cathryn
|Length||45 ft 8 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||4150 lbs|
|Dry Weight||15546 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||4406 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||74 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Gas/Electric|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||15 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||40500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" LED, BR 32", Garage 39", Ext. TV|
|Awning Info||20' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.